Just thought I'd share a few more Maya Road projects with some of the new products being released at CHA.
Following is a birthday/anniversary reminder book created with a Maya Road Scalloped Chipboard book. I've used a combination of stamps from the Make A Date Clear Stamp set and the Sealed with a Kiss Clear Stamp set both from Maya Road. The cover of this book has three Textured Cord Blossoms from the new Trinkets Collection. All these products can be seen in the Maya Road CHA-W 2008 catalog.
Close ups of those gorgeous new Textured Cord Blossoms....
An inside page of the book...
Next book uses the Maya Road Rectangle Chipboard Banner Book as its base. Its covered with felt and decorated with Velvet Blossoms and gathered Ric Rac. The title is created with the Noah Alphabet Clear Stamps.
New Trinkets Ribbon, from, you guessed it, the Maya Road Trinkets Collection (can you tell I love this new collection).
This book documents my soft toy making. Starting with Bunny which I made sometime during my primary school days, there is a little story of some of my favourite toys I've created.
And finally, the Maya Road Design Team girls created a canvas to display at the MR Booth. Mine follows. All the DT girls canvases can be seen at the MR DT Blog.
Some new Sheer Ribbon:
Maya Road Microchip Foundations Buttons:
And looking around at some new things being released at CHA, these are some of the things I'm loving...
- Scenic Route: Grafton, Providence and Lynden collections.
- Luxe Designs: Cashmere Sweater II, Classic Black II, Capris and Flip Flop collections, as well as some gorgeous stamps.
- Sassafras Lass: view the whole release HERE. Love the Serendipity "Sunshine Lollipop" and the new buttons and blossoms.
- Piggy Tales: new products can be seen HERE. Piggy Tales is now using recycled paper for their paper collections.
- Paper Salon: new products are appearing on the DT Blog. A couple of favourites of mine are the GRAB BAGS (full of coordinating embellishments) and the Designer Labels.
That's about all to share today. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for visiting.